When was the last time you took a stroll down a sandy beach, stopping to admire the shells and creatures along your path? Celebrate your love of all things aquatic with my By the Sea Sterling Charm necklace, strung with a treasure trove of sterling silver and Czech glass charms. Generously sized at 30 inches in length with a 3 inch extender chain, it drapes beautifully and shows off the charms to their best advantage. Each charm is meticulously woven onto the chain for a permanent connection; the conch shell hangs from a soldered silver jump ring.
The charms include:
- A Czech glass hibiscus flower with a sparkling fire polished round
- An aquamarine Czech glass round with silver flecks crowning a sterling silver seashell with a “pearl” inside
- An aquamarine Czech glass rondelle chased by a sterling sea turtle
- A perfect sphere of matte aquamarine topped with a honey-colored Czech glass druk
- A nugget of sky-blue larimar with inclusions
- A chunky, sterling silver conch shell
- A shimmering freshwater pearl with a fire polished Czech glass round
- An earthy-colored druk suspending a sterling silver starfish
- An amber Czech glass rondelle with a tiny sterling sand dollar
- An aquamarine Czech glass seashell with sparkling fire polished beads
The charms dangle from a sturdy, silver-filled paperclip chain. This necklace stacks beautifully with the others in my By the Sea Collection, while making a powerful impact on its own. It’s a perfect companion to the By the Sea Charm Bracelet. The natural gemstones in this necklace will vary from piece to piece, so yours will be one of a kind. Add a pair of coordinating earrings from the collection for a look that’s uniquely yours.
The conch and seashell charms are three-dimensional. The sand dollar and starfish charms have flat backs, and the turtle has a hollow back.